Monday, October 26, 2009

Living the Life of Your Dreams

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah Winfrey

It is so easy to stay where it's safe, average, just ok. Living the life of your dreams often takes an enormous amount of courage. I've been feeling a certain amount of trepidation as I move towards the life of my dreams. Ironically, helping others to live the lives of their dreams, is the life of my dreams. And I realize that I need to go for it big, if I am to help others to do the same.

Anyway, I've had 6 coaching sessions in as many days. I'm on a high from it all, but wonder if it's "too good to be true." I don't think so, but I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm just going to go on living this adventure. I've fastened my seat belt and am ready for quite a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment