Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Message from the Universe


Every weekday in my e-mail inbox I receive Notes from the Universe. They’re these amusing and inspirational little messages written by Mike Dooley, aka “The Universe.” Today’s message I thought was particularly great:

If someone wants ‘A’ to happen, yet they prepare for ‘B,’ they will always get ‘B.’ Prepare for ‘A’ - The Universe.”

Many people prepare for the worst case scenario. I used to always hope for the best, but expect the worst. I figured that way, whatever I got wouldn’t be so disappointing. I wasn’t disappointed, but was creating less than ideal scenarios. Now I hope for the best, prepare for the best, and enjoy whatever I get anyway. It’s often even better than I thought.

***

P.S. I’ve taken on a blogging challenge, so every day for the next 29 days (I blogged yesterday) I will be posting something. I hope you join me! Also, please let me know if you have any topics you’d like me to write about or any questions you’d like for me to answer.


Monick P. Halm, Esq. is the founder of the Reiki Coach and Equilawbrium Career & Life Coaching. As a coach, law of attraction student, Reiki Master, and former lawyer, Monick inspires and supports lawyers and other professionals in crafting their careers and lives so that they are ones of balance, passion, and joy.

pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment