Monday, August 9, 2010

Tending To Your Relationship


A relationship is like a delicate rose bush. If you care for it, it will bloom year after year with unsurpassed beauty. If you don't, you might end up with a dull, lifeless entity that is struggling to survive.”
~ Rinatta Paries

Every relationship, no matter how strong, needs loving attention to help it flourish. This is something I’ve been thinking a lot about lately. Tomorrow my husband and I are going on a romantic little getaway to Ojai. We’re leaving our toddler with my sister and just taking two days and one night away. I adore my husband beyond words. We truly have a legendary love affair. However, because we both work from home and spend so much time together, it can be easy sometimes to take one another for granted. I felt like we needed a change of scene and some quality alone time to help spruce things up. So we planned this rather impromptu trip. I can’t wait! I know that it’s these little trips and date nights that are essential to keep things fresh and loving.

Tender loving care of relationships is not just for your relationship with your significant other. All special relationships -- from your kids to your close friends and everyone in between -- could use some occasional tending. Do you have some relationships that could use some loving attention? If so, plan one thing today to show that person you care!

[30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 7]

Monick P. Halm, Esq. is the founder of Equilawbrium Career & Life Coaching. As a coach, law of attraction student, Reiki Master, and former lawyer, Monick inspires and supports lawyers and other professionals in crafting their careers and lives so that they are ones of balance, passion, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment