Thursday, August 5, 2010

What Stories Will They Tell About You?


"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." –Will Rogers

I agree with the above quote, but would add “live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip, because you know that she’s going to have some great stories to tell.” Live your life so that you give them something to talk about. Make your life an epic and interesting tale.

Maybe my addition to the above quote is redundant. I’d be embarrassed if all my parrot had to talk about was what I was watching on television. I want my parrot to have some really great stories to share. Don’t you? I want my parrot to talk about a life of passion, love, adventure, intrigue, success, compassion, and courage. If your proverbial parrot were given away today, what kind of stories would it squawk about? Are you living the kind of life you want the town to talk about? If not, think about what story you do want to live. What would you want your biographers to say? When you figure it out start living so that your parrot will be evidence of a interesting life lived fully and completely.

[30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 3]


Monick P. Halm, Esq. is the founder of Equilawbrium Career & Life Coaching. As a coach, law of attraction student, Reiki Master, and former lawyer, Monick inspires and supports lawyers and other professionals in crafting their careers and lives so that they are ones of balance, passion, and joy.

pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment