Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where is Your Edge?

Come to the Edge ~ by Guillaume Apollinaire

Come to the edge, he said.

They said: We are afraid.

Come to the edge, he said.

They came.

He pushed them and they flew.

***

There is a whisper inside that is calling you to an edge. There is a whisper that is pushing you towards a scary abyss. Where is your edge? Are you willing to listen to the call?

I recently read a quote by an unknown author: “It is far more powerful to live your truth than to preach it.” I’m being pushed towards my edge to create a powerful workshop. I just created another one recently (which was its own edge at the time), but this cliff seems a lot scarier. The workshop is based off of a book I wrote a few months ago. It’s a little terrifying to put this information out in the world because it’s all my creation. What if I take the leap and fall flat on my face? Yikes! So, little by little I’m crawling to the edge. I’m shoring up my confidence and making sure I have done all the necessary preparations. Just putting this blog post out there is getting me closer. Whee! I’ll tell you more as I get ready to jump.

[30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 6]

Monick P. Halm, Esq. is the founder of Equilawbrium Career & Life Coaching. As a coach, law of attraction student, Reiki Master, and former lawyer, Monick inspires and supports lawyers and other professionals in crafting their careers and lives so that they are ones of balance, passion, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment